- Organized and ran the inaugural Molyjam Game Jam (2013) in Boston.
- I attend game prototype meetups in Seattle in order to give and receive design feedback from other indie developers, professionals, and hobbyists.
- Active involvement with the Boston indie community from 2009-2013. I attended meetups, gave feedback on projects, and solicited feedback for my own prototypes.
- I regularly attend local Seattle developer meetups such as Seattle Indies.
- I was a judge for the Indie Game Challenge (2009-2010)
- GDC US and GDC Europe, Boston Post Mortem, 2011: "Break It Down! How Kinect and Harmonix Taught the World to Dance: the Design Process and Philosophy of Dance Central"
- MIT Gambit Game Lab, 2012: presentation to students about my path into the industry.
- MIT Museum 2012: General Q&A about the industry.
- Melbourne E-Games Summit in 2008: BioShock Postmortem
- I occasionally appear on the Gamers with Jobs Conference Call podcast.